As of April 14th, Masking indoors has been extended until June 30, 2022 for visitors and participants at all University facilities, including Merlis Belsher Place. This update can be seen here: UofS Covid Updates
If you feel unwell, please stay home. Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe.
Please see below calendar link for updated Drop-In Events
Drop-in 10 x passes now available for purchase! Good for any drop-in and have no expiry
All Drop-In sports have the following requirements to participate:
- Waiver sign in and drop-in payments to be completed at Guest Services.
- Youth aged 6-17 years need an adult signature for participation – no exceptions.
- Or ask us about our parent signature youth youth waiver of parent signature document.
- Maximum 25 people on ice at any time
- CSA Approved helmet is mandatory for all participants on ice
- Pre-register and prepay up to one day in advance of the activity you wish to attend by phoning us (306)-385-3200
Remember: Parking lot is a paid lot @ $1.50/hour Monday-Friday 8 am – 3 pm
*NOTE: To ensure you download the most up to date version of this calendar, please refresh your browser after clicking on the link. Thank you.
Drop-in Skate requirements:
- CSA approved helmet mandatory
- Open to all ages
- Maximum of 25 people on ice at once
- Drop-in payment and waivers to be completed at Guest Services upon arrival
- Must bring own skates/helmets – no rentals available
- No sticks/chairs etc.. allowed on ice, except skate trainer
- Pay parking is $1.50/hour Mon-Fri 8 am – 3 pm
Adult & Youth Shinny requirements:
- Must be 18+
- Full equipment is mandatory, bring your own puck
- Pinnies are available at Guest Services in exchange for car keys
Stick & Puck Requirements:
- Open to all ages
- Bring your own stick, puck, stakes & CSA approved helmet
1 TIME DROP-IN FEE
10X PASS CARD
|Child (5 and under)
|Family (up to 5 people)||$12.00||$108.00|
Merlis Belsher Place
2010 College Drive,
Saskatoon, SK S7N 0W1