Starting July 1st, the masking policy in effect for all University facilities, including Merlis Belsher Place, has been put on pause for the summer.
As always, if you feel unwell, please stay home. Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe.
Please see below calendar link for updated Drop-In Events
Drop-in 10 x passes now available for purchase! Good for any drop-in and have no expiry
All Drop-In sports have the following requirements to participate:
- Waiver sign in and drop-in payments to be completed at Guest Services.
- Youth aged 6-17 years need an adult signature for participation – no exceptions.
- Or ask us about our parent signature youth waiver of parent signature document.
- Maximum 25 people on ice at any time
- CSA Approved helmet is mandatory for all participants on ice
- Pre-register and prepay up to one day in advance of the activity you wish to attend by phoning us (306)-385-3200
Remember: Parking lot is a paid lot @ $1.50/hour Monday-Friday 8 am – 3 pm September 1st to April 30th
*NOTE: To ensure you download the most up to date version of this calendar, please refresh your browser after the document opens. Thank you.
Drop-in Skate requirements:
- CSA approved helmet mandatory
- Open to all ages
- Maximum of 25 people on ice at once
- Drop-in payment and waivers to be completed at Guest Services upon arrival
- Must bring own skates/helmets – no rentals available
- No sticks/chairs etc.. allowed on ice, except skate trainer
- Pay parking is $1.50/hour Mon-Fri 8 am – 3 pm
Adult & Youth Shinny requirements:
- Must be 18+
- Full equipment is mandatory, bring your own puck
- Pinnies are available at Guest Services in exchange for car keys
Stick & Puck Requirements:
- Open to all ages
- Bring your own stick, puck, stakes & CSA approved helmet
1 TIME DROP-IN FEE
10X PASS CARD
|Child (5 and under)
|Family (up to 5 people)||$12.00||$108.00|
Merlis Belsher Place
2010 College Drive,
Saskatoon, SK S7N 0W1